In performance of our obligation to provide information under the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we wish to provide you with some important information on the principles of personal data (business data) processing that can be disclosed in the course of our business cooperation.
Detailed information can be found here:
• The following companies are the Joint Controllers of your personal data: Contrain Sp. z o.o. with a registered seat in Łódź at ul. 3-go Maja 14a, Contrain Poland Sp. z o.o. with a registered seat in Poznań at ul. Towarowa 35, Contrain Group Sp. z o.o. with a registered seat in Poznań at ul. Towarowa 35, Contrain Group Sp. z o.o. with a registered seat in Łódź at ul. 3-go Maja 14a, Flexidea Spółka z o.o. with a registered seat in Łódź, ul. Wólczańska 73, 1/1A. You may contact us under the e-mail address: email@example.com
• The Joint Controllers have designated the Data Protection Officer who may be contacted under the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Personal data will be processed for the purposes of establishing business and commercial relations, handling ongoing contacts, cooperation and business continuity between the Joint Controllers and the contractors.
• Personal data will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller – Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the need to ensure ongoing contacts, cooperation and business continuity between the Joint Controllers and their contractors.
• Business data may be disclosed to the recipients providing IT or accounting services to the Joint Controllers, as well as to the subcontractors and other entities to the extent required to ensure proper and legal functioning of the enterprise.
• Business data will be updated on a regular basis and stored until the notification is received about any changes of personal data of a contact person, but not longer than for a period of 6 years after the termination of cooperation.
• You have the right to access or rectify your personal data and the right to restrict the processing of your data under Article 18 of the GDPR, including the right to lodge an effective objection. The request shall be submitted to the e-mail address indicated before or in person to the correspondence address indicated before.
• Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to maintain business relations. Not providing your personal data will make it impossible to maintain contact on the ongoing issues related to the performance of job duties.
• You have the right to file a complaint with the Polish Personal Data Protection Office, which supervises the lawfulness and correctness of personal data processing.
• Your data will not be transferred to countries outside the UE or to international organisations.
• Your personal data will not be subject to any automated decision-making (decisions made without human participation) nor will it be subject to profiling.
DECLARATION ON THE STATUS OF A LARGE ENTERPRISE
As a result of the Act of 19 July 2019 on amending certain acts to limit payment backlogs (Dziennik Ustaw [The Polish Official Journal of Laws of 2019] item 1649) having entered into force on 1 January 2020, we declare that all the companies within the Capital Group Contrain Group Sp. z o.o., i.e.: Contrain Sp. z o. o., Contrain Global Sp. z o. o., Contrain Poland Sp. z o. o., Flexidea Sp. z o. o., Contrain Group Sp. z o. o. have the status of a large enterprise within the meaning of Annex I to the Commission Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of 17 June 2014.