By sending the form above, I confirm that I have read the information clause
regarding the processing of personal data.
- The Joint Controllers of personal data are the following companies: Contrain Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź at ul. 3-go Maja 14a, Contrain Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Towarowa 35, Contrain Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Towarowa 35, Contrain Global Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź at ul. 3-go Maja 14a. You can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Joint Controllers have appointed a Data Protection Inspector. You can contact the Inspector at the following address: email@example.com
- Personal data will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Joint Controllers (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), i.e. sending information on the possibilities for cooperation in response to questions asked through the contact form on the website. The data will only be used for the purpose of answering questions asked via the question form.
- Your data will be kept for a period of 3 years after the request is sent and, if cooperation is established, for the duration of the cooperation.
- Data may be disclosed to the recipients providing IT and business process support to Joint Controllers.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, have them transferred to another Controller, as well as the right to limit the processing under the terms of Article 18 of the GDPR. You also have the right to object to further data processing. Requests may be directed to the above mentioned e-mail address, or may be submitted in person to the above mentioned correspondence address.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is a necessary condition for the answer to the question contained in the contact form. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to answer the questions included in the form and will make it impossible to establish cooperation.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, which exercises control over the legality and regularity of personal data processing.
- Your data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU or to international organisations.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated individual decision-making (decisions without human intervention), nor will they be subject to profiling.